I heard Robin Johnson is a radio reporter somewhere; Times Square *IS* the cult girl rock and roll movie.
kw
------------------
Printable View
I heard Robin Johnson is a radio reporter somewhere; Times Square *IS* the cult girl rock and roll movie.
kw
------------------
YAYYYYYYYYYY Other Times Square fans! My band does a cover of Damn Dog - just for the fun of it http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
Robin Johnson is a traffic reporter in LA. We've tried to listen to internet radio just to see what she sounds like - cuz like - wouldn't it be funny if she still had the same accent:
"Yo - traffic is BACKED UP like a mudda f'er on I-40! Sounds like BS to me!" http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
------------------
NYC Rock: http://www.fetchrocks.com
I just had the DVD in my hand the other day at the store, now I have to go back and get it! That was a really good flick!
------------------
I just had the DVD in my hand the other day at the store, now I have to go back and get it! That was a really good flick!
Now when will Foxes be out on DVD????
Anyone???
------------------
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED??????
------------------
All this talk about it is making want to run out and buy the darn thing right now. http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
------------------
I was just looking back at the original thread and the only other good thing about Rock N Roll High School was PJ Soles. http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
------------------
...and, well, y'know, THE RAMONES.
kw
------------------
JD
I love Times Square! I also love the Suzi Quatro song from the soundtrack, Rock Hard. I remember the ads for it and album cover so well...Where is Trini Alvarado today? And who was the other actress that threw the TV off the roof with her?
------------------
My son saw the movie on tv a few weeks ago, fell in love with the Ramones and figured out four of their songs on the piano, so our house has been filled with Ramones for weeks. Gotta love that.
------------------